The foundation was established by two Austrian companies and one natural person on January 10, 2018 with an aim to fulfill exclusively non-profit and charitable objectives.
ACCORDING TO ITS STATUTES ITS OBJECTIVES ARE:
- financial support provided to children in need of assistance and their families, if necessary, in particular in the member states of European Union, if the children require urgent or life-saving medical aid.
- financial support provided to other people in need of assistance at any age and their families, if necessary, if they require urgent or life-saving or life-enhancing medical aid.
- financial support provided to young people in need of assistance in the structurally weaker regions of the EU, in the area of education; in particular supporting public educational institutions and bodies that award scholarships.
- financial support provided to local government units and other judicial persons (bodies corporate) in the development and maintenance of cross-cultural meeting points.
- financial support provided to other charities in Austria or in the European Economic Areas, such as hospices, nursing homes, orphanages, children’s homes, etc.
- financial support provided to other non-profit organizations in Austria or in the European Economic Area to promote young people, arts and/or sciences.
- financial support provided to, and promotion of, talented people in need of assistance, enabling them to fully develop their potential in the areas of sport, arts and/or sciences.
- to contribute its assets in part or in whole to subsidiary foundations.
THE FOUNDATION MAY SUPPORT THE BELOW LISTED BENEFICIARIES:
- children in need of assistance, in particular from structurally weaker regions of the European Union.
- generally, people in need of assistance at any age.
- charities in Austria or in the European Economic Area.
- non-profit organizations in Austria or in the European Economic Area.
- talented people in need of assistance
- local government units, universities and schools.
What have we done so far?
We are a proud Partner of Fundacja DOGIQ with its registered office in Katowice, Poland. The aim of this buoyant organization is to train assistance dogs whose skills compensate for dysfunctions in people with physical disabilities and to regularly improve their skills during workshops held once a year. This year Treffpunkt joined and supported Xth Gdynia Workshops for People with Disabilities and their Assistant Dogs.
More about DOGIQ: http://www.dogiq.org.pl/
Wolfgang Zronek, Ph. D., LL.M.. Independent tax consultant since 1989, previously working in the Vienesse federal tax office as an inspector. He gained wide knowledge in the financial sector during legal studies and LLM studies in the field of international tax law at universities in Vienna. Apart from the academic activity as a teacher, he is also focused on managing and auditing various business entities and conducting his own tax advisory practice. He is also concerned with the charity and cooperates with varied foundations and organizations.
Stefan Malaschofsky. Tax advisor and certified auditor providing financial consultancy services and currently operating in Vienna. Specialist in the scope of business management and also an experienced director and coordinator of cross-border projects. The scope of his interests includes preparing tax strategies, financial consultancy, estate planning and establishing trusts. Moreover, he has been devoted to the charitable activity and has taken part and lead many endeavors related therewith.
We will be very happy if you support our work by transferring any amount you wish to the following bank account:
Address: Börseplatz 4, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Account number: AT 71 1200 0100 2271 6731
Let us support you
Are you a charitable organization providing support directly to beneficiaries in the field of medical aid, an educational institution or a local governmental unit which fulfills Treffpunkt’s statutory goals?
Let us know!
We’ll be happy to take part in your charitable projects! Or maybe you are a natural person in need of any kind of assistance falling under our statutory goals? Please submit your motion to: email@example.com.
For more information about statutory goals of Treffpunkt Private Foundation, click here.
Treffpunkt Privatstiftung (gemeinnützige Privatstiftung zur Förderung interkultureller Treffpunkte)
Handelsgericht Vienna registration number FN 485022 v